rTorrent 0.8.4 and ruby-controller 0.2

Yesterday i switched to rtorrent 0.8.4 (debian build from experimental).

Rtorrent after some little adjustment in the configuration file has started working. I just had some problems with the torrent which i hadn’t completed.

Except these two little problems it just works, along with the ruby controller too (without any modification).
In the meanwhile I have added some little fixes to the controller and a new feature. 
Now the available upload bandwidth is decreased by a fraction of the actual rtorrent download speed.
This is done to prevent even further to rtorrent to make itself slower flooding the upload bandwidth with ack packets.

Advertisements

, ,

  1. Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: